River Dunes is excited to unveil our 2019 Discovery Weekend Calendar.
Property Owners will enjoy an entire season of fun weekends!
- Paddling Excursions
- Music from Blues to Bluegrass with musicians ranging from Raleigh to Ocracoke, NC
- At the Pavilion, Poolside, Street Music, and upstairs in the Club
- Spa & Wellness Classes
- Brewery and Winery Tasting Events
- Delicious Dining all Season Long
- Highlighting North Carolina flavors from Farm to Fork and Tide to Table
For our owners, River Dunes makes concierge arrangements for your friends and family who are interested in Real Estate. When you’d like to share River Dunes, we’re here to help. Let us handle the accommodations if needed, arrange private sunset cruises, chef’s table, or excursions. It’s that easy.
All Real Estate Discovery Weekend Guests enjoy:
- Creek Cruise of the Area Waters with Off the Chart Custom Charter (1.5 hour cruise)
- For Real Estate Guests & Property Owners
- Harborside Community Overview with the Developer (1.5 hours)
- Ballet, Barre and Pilates Fusion Class Passes
- Private Showing of Homes & Homesites
- Saturday Dinner Tickets for an outstanding Harborfront Dining Experience
- Priority Bookings for Naturopathica Seasonal Body and Skincare Treatments. Book Online>>
- Fitness Passes for the Wellness Cardio Floor, Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Members & Owners are invited to join us for several of the weekend’s activities. Please check your inbox for your Registration Code!
Find your Center at the Spa into Spring Weekend, showcasing wellness at the newest River Dunes amenity, Natural Elements Spa & Wellness. Unwind with an afternoon Tea at the Naturopathica Reception and sample their renowned healing teas during a Holistic Happy Hour. Enjoy small bites and a social hour at the Red Rickshaw. On the water, tour the backwaters and estuaries around River Dunes as Capt Andy shares the hidden history of our Coast, birding and breathtaking scenery
Saturday night, you’ll enjoy an outstanding dinner at the Harbor Club, with a menu collaboration between Natural Elements Wellness & the Chef at the Harbor Club. Bobby Merritt will be picking the guitar, so you can savor all the Coastal Flavor before settling in to your luxurious cottage or suite.
Please Send Me More Information:
The secret is out – Southern Living has named Boathouse Row, our newest neighborhood, an Inspired Community and the village is bustling with new construction that you have to see. Six of the new bunkies and two of the cottages are already sold, and they are just darling. 2019 kicked off with February Footers and Foundations, and new home plans are on the way.
Enjoy the quiet porches on the creeks, big water on the Pamlico Sound and a Harbor Village that’s welcoming and refined. You’ll sample the newest amenities; Yawl’s Cafe, pilates at the Wellness Center, and a rejuvenating massage at the Spa. Enjoy a guest membership in the Harbor Club; an award-winning Clubhouse designed by Historical Concepts. Take the bikes for a spin or a cruise in the kayaks. Be our Guests and get a feel for the neighborhood.
Discover why River Dunes was named 2018 AMERICA’S HAPPIEST COMMUNITY by Real Estate Scorecard; why Walter Magazine calls us “the perfect retreat”, and the charming details that make River Dunes a Southern Living Inspired Community. Pick a weekend and let us know! Our Real Estate Guests enjoy a Creek Cruise, Saturday Dinner & Music, Wellness Activity and Seminar Passes, and Community Accommodations. Sales@RiverDunes.com