We’ve got power, internet and phones!
- 12-3: Pool Cabana Bar will be grilling lunch for Members. The pool deck and cabanas are open. (Members & Their Guests)
- 12-5: Cabana Bar will be open, serving drinks and frozen drinks! (Members & Their Guests)
- Pool: The pool and hot tubs require a certain period of filtration, testing, and treatment to reach equilibrium before they can reopen after a power loss. We anticipate that being sometime tomorrow, but it, of course, depends on reaching optimal water test levels. (Members & Their Guests)
- Marina will be operating on regular schedule. Phones are still very busy and we appreciate your patience. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marina Wifi: Onspot Wifi is back up and operational. If you experience difficulty connecting, the marina office has Connection Cards to help you get back online.
- Tennis Courts: The courts will remain closed until the Courts Closed signs come down. Facilities Crew will be putting the nets and windscreens back out quickly! (Members & Their Guests)
- Yawl’s will reopen, serving a limited menu for the day. Regular operating hours and menu will resume on Thursday.
- The Lodging, Real Estate and Business Offices will reopen with regular hours.
- The Harbor Club and Dining Room will resume normal operating hours, including Tuesday and Wednesday Dinner service. (Members & Their Guests)
The homes, boats and docks performed well during the storm. You do not need to call for an update on your boat. The staff onsite has printed call sheets and will reach out to you if they have any concerns.
A Big Thanks to the Hardworking Team Members and an Outstanding Marina Crew that made this Good News Possible! Kudos to our Marina and Community Members who were out for cleanup, volunteering with fire and rescue and helping out their neighbors, all with no power!
All the Best,
The River Dunes Crew