River Dunes is thankful to report that the community, homes and marina did not suffer damage during Hurricane Florence. We didn’t have water in the Village, Club or homes. Power, tv, and internet came back online on Tuesday. All photos are from Monday after the storm.
- Operations have resumed in the Village.
- The Reservations Desk and Welcome Center reopens today.
- Grace Harbor Provision Co and the Business Office are open.
- Yawl’s Cafe will reopen on its regular schedule Thurs-Mon.
- The Red Rickshaw Offices, Studio & Retail Store reopens on Thursday
- The Harbor Club Dining Room will reopen on its regular schedule on Friday for Members.
- Wellness: Barre Pilates – Friday 9 am & Water Aerobics – Saturday 9 am
- Natural Elements Spa & Wellness – Reopens for Massage & Nail Services starting on Friday
Debris removal is already well underway. The building standards, development guidelines and engineered elevations have set River Dunes apart from the damage suffered in other areas.
- Pamlico Volunteer Fire Dept – Station 19 to support first responder efforts.
- Pamlico Partnership for Children along with the Pamlico Co Disaster Recovery Coalition are organizing the distribution of supplies, household goods, and food. All donations stay in Pamlico Co.
- Pet Supply donations can be made by calling Berkley Hill, Pamlico Co Animal Control at 252-670-6129
- Toys, Clothing, and Stuffed animals can be donated to Hospice of Pamlico County