Legal & Privacy
River Dunes Realty, Inc will always:
* Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender, disability or handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
* Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving our clients’ and customers’ opportunities and expanding our understanding of the challenges that others face.
* Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded; expanding our client’s and customer’s opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
* Be conscientious of the tone, history, and undertone of our messaging; striving to be inclusive and never hurtful in our advertising and always always always receptive to feedback if we miss that mark.
* Learn about and Celebrate the Differences that exist within and across our State, Region, Country and Internationally. (As long as they don’t involve ketchup-based BBQ sauce.)
* Inform our clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
* Document our efforts to provide professional service, which will assist our agents in becoming more responsive and successful REALTORS®.
* Refuse to tolerate non-compliance with Fair Housing and Non-Discrimination Policies.
* Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
* Develop and implement fair housing practices for our Community and Firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.
River Dunes Realty, Inc will never:
* Sell or give away your contact information as provided in contact forms, including your email address or phone numbers. This information is only for use by River Dunes and River Dunes Realty. We do not share, give or sell our customer’s information with third-parties, ever.