Join us for a fun filled, hands-on evening of Thai massage with Amy Tankersley (LMBT #17334), the leading Thai massage therapist while at Blackberry Farm.
Thai massage is often referred to as lazy man’s yoga. It is a beautiful, centuries-old practice of safely using your body to cultivate ease for your partner by alleviating muscle tension and soreness through a combination of stretching, massage compression, acupressure and yoga like postures. Has someone you love ever complained of pain, stiffness or soreness? Slept the wrong way and woke up hurting? Ever wish there was something you could do to help?
In this experiential evening, Amy will teach you and your partner safe and effective Thai massage techniques addressing common aches and pains to keep you feeling your best this holiday season.
Please wear loose fitting comfortable clothes (i.e. workout attire) and bring your yoga mat if you have one. Fun guaranteed!
Post-Session: Enjoy a Social Hour with Participants.
Relax over light appetizers, thai-inspired cocktails and a small plate of shrimp & chicken satay.
Dinner features Asian inspired dishes:Stir Fried Rice Noodles, Lemon Grass Chicken, Marinated and Seared Duck, Pad Thai King Shrimp and Ginger Stir Fried Beef.
Chicken and Shrimp Satay
Stir Fried Rice Noodles
- Mixed Veggies, Bean Sprouts, Egg, Peanuts and Scallions
Lemon Grass Chicken
- Marinated Chicken, Stir Fried in a Light Lemongrass Sauce accented with Basil, Red Onion and Bell Peppers. Served with Jasmine Rice
Marinated and Seared Duck Breast
- Light Panang Curry Sauce, Coconut Milk, Scallions and Peas. Served with Jasmine Rice
Pad Thai King Shrimp
- Stir Fried with String Beans, Carrots and Curry
Ginger Stir Fried Beef
- Fresh Ginger, Scallions, Mushrooms and Onions
$25 for Members & Guests. Book your Accommodations today!