Don’t let this Spring slip by if you’re interested in life on the coast.
The secret is out – Southern Living has named Boathouse Row, our newest neighborhood, an Inspired Community and the village is bustling with new construction that you have to see.
It is the perfect time to learn more about North Carolina Real Estate. Your Discovery Weekend begins with a sunset cruise on Miss Grace, accommodations in the village, fresh coastal cuisine overlooking Grace Harbor and a mixer with the neighbors. Tour the Community and Homes. Enjoy the newest amenities; lunch on the patio at the new cafe, yoga at the Fitness Center, a massage at the Spa, and concerts at the Pavilion. Come discover if River Dunes is the right place for you.
- 1:00 to 5:00 Check in & Pick Up Your Welcome Packet at The Caretaker’s Cottage. Spa Appointments may be available.
- 5:15 to 6:45 Wine & Cheese Cruise on Miss Grace
- 7pm Dinner at the Harbor Club with a fantastic Chef’s Menu
- 8:00 to 10:00 Enjoy a delicious full Breakfast Menu, Coffee and Smoothies at the new Cafe
- 10:00 to 12:30 Community Overview and Lunch at 55 Boathouse Road
- 1:00 to 4:00 Private Community Tours and Boat Rides (weather permitting). Spa Appointments may be available.
- 6:00 -7:00 Mixer with Neighbors
- 6:30 to 8:30 Dinner at the Harbor Club
- 8:00 to 10:00 Breakfast, Coffee and Smoothies available at the new Cafe
- 10am Enjoy the kayaks, bikes, and golf carts to get a feel for the community or follow up with your real estate agent on your favorite neighborhood.
- 11:00 to 3:00 Lunch on your own