Ghostwalk is a family-friendly event that combines historic stories, talented local actors, and a look at some of New Bern’s historic sites not normally open to the public, in a self-guided tour.
This year you will meet many of the colorful and quirky characters who lived here throughout the centuries and continue to haunt our fair city. As night falls in New Bern’s Historic District October 27-29 these ghostly characters will reappear, so be on the lookout!
Meet spirits at 20 different historic ghost haunts including homes, churches, and theaters. Enjoy the ghostly actors who will share their spirited stories in the very locations that their characters lived and visited.
Tickets are good for all three nights and are available at the following locations:
- New Bern Historical Society, 511 Broad St., ph. 252-638-8558
- Bank of the Arts, 317 Middle St., ph. 252-638-2577
- Craven County Convention & Visitors Center, 203 S. Front St., ph. 252-637-9400
- Harris Teeter, 2019 S. Glenburnie Rd., ph. 252-514-0060
- Mitchell Hardware, 215 Craven St., ph. 252-638-4261.