Use of Amenities: River Dunes Amenities including the bicycles, pool, and clubhouse are for use only by Registered Guests staying overnight in a River Dunes rental or boat slip. Guests must sign a Use of Facilities Agreement upon check-in at the Caretaker’s Cottage. If you would like to plan a special event that includes off-site guests, please speak with our events coordinator.
- Weekday Rates apply Sunday-Thursday.
- Weekend/Holiday Rates apply Friday-Saturday, during Special Events and on Holidays
- ** A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends during most of the year. Please call our reservations desk with your dates.
- Cancellation Policy: 72-hour notice is required to cancel cottages without incurring charges.
- Housekeeping: Cottages are cleaned before your stay. If you would prefer daily housekeeping, it is available for an additional fee.
- Smoking: Our cottages and amenity areas are non-smoking.
- Pets: At this time, pet-friendly accommodations are not available. Please inquire about area kennels.
- Property Management: Privately-owned residences are available for rent within the River Dunes Community. River Dunes does not manage these properties. Their policies, amenities and booking process may differ. Our Front Desk will refer you to the Property Management Division if you inquire about a managed rental.
Current Rate Sheet: 6/11/2018. Rates are subject to change at any time.
Please confirm your rate and applicable sales tax with the Reservations Desk – (800) 975-9565.