Easter is a time for renewing ties with friends and family, and a great way to celebrate this special day is at the annual Easter Buffet at the Harbor Club. From 11:00 to 2:00, Chef Robert and Kee have planned a scrumptious brunch buffet, featuring some delicious Spring dishes. Harbor Club members, cottage guests, and guest boaters are invited to join in the fun! Reservations and seating times are requested. Please call 252-249-0253.
Menu for the Buffet
- Omelet & Waffle Station
- Bacon & Sausage
- Spiced Ham with a pineapple chutney
- Shrimp & Crawfish over grits
- 1/2 Cornish Roasted leg of Lamb with mint pesto
- Smoked Salmon with capers, dill & creme fraiche
- Garden Salad
- Deviled eggs
- Chef’s Vegetables
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted desserts & pies
- $22++ per person, $11++/children 3-12, No charges for <3 y/o.